Function • Feel • Sleep • Breathe Better
Cynthia Peterson PT, CSOM, CST, CEAS
- Physical Therapist for 30 years
- Certified Specialist in Orofacial Myology
- Certified Cranio Sacral Therapist “Body Worker”
- Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist
- Trained in Osteopathic techniques at MSU, Breath Re-education, Dynamic Functional Cranial Nerve Assessment
- Dry Needling.
Some common reasons people seek Cynthia’s skilled care:
- Cranial & Orofacial issues including:
- Tongue & lip ties, pre and post frenectomy
- Breastfeeding support
- Tongue thrust, open bite, over jet or over bite, or retruded mandible
- Torticollis, plagiocephaly, or brachiocephaly
- Headaches, neck pain, & jaw disorders
- Snoring, intolerant to CPAP and looking for
- Mouth breathing
- Posture and ergonomics assessment and training
Treating Causes, Not Just Symptoms
Cynthia ‘s goal is to help each client achieve long lasting results as quickly as possible which requires educating each client and working together to identify underlying issues. She is so passionate about helping people find and address the root causes of their pains and problems, you might say…she wrote the book on it.
The TMJ Healing Plan: Ten Steps to Relieving Headaches, Neck Pain and Jaw Disorders, teaches 7 healthy habits illustrated by her acronym PoTS-B-TLC and is the top selling book on Amazon for TMJ Disorders and helps readers improve their posture, nasal breathing, tongue up with lips sealed, swallow correctly & calm the nervous system. Click to learn more about The TMJ Healing Plan.