Function • Feel • Sleep • Breathe Better
Cynthia is dedicated to providing the highest quality and gentle skilled care drawing on 30 years of experience & customizes treatments based on each client’s concerns which can include:
- Body work, physical therapy, orofacial myofunctional & craniosacral therapy
- Breastfeeding support and/or alignment for baby and mom
- Tongue & lip ties, including pre and post frenectomy care
- Tongue thrust, open bite, over jet or over bite, or retruded mandible
- Torticollis, plagiocephaly, or brachiocephaly, concussions
- Mouth breathing, snoring, sleep disordered breathing including sleep apnea
- Posture and ergonomics training
- Headaches, neck pain, & jaw disorders with clicking, locking or clenching
Cynthia Peterson PT, CSOM, CTS, CEAS
Cynthia is a Physical Therapist, a Certified Specialist in Orofacial Myology, Certified CranioSacral Therapist, and Certified Ergonomic Assessment Specialist trained in cranial osteopathic techniques, breath re-education, Dynamic Functional Cranial Nerve Assessment and dry needling.
Treating Causes, Not Just Symptoms
Cynthia ‘s goal is to help each client achieve long lasting results as quickly as possible which requires education each client and working together to identify underlying issues. She is so passionate about helping people find and address the root causes of their pains and problems, you might say…she wrote the book on it.
The TMJ Healing Plan: Ten Steps to Relieving Headaches, Neck Pain and Jaw Disorders, teaches 7 healthy habits illustrated by her acronym PoTS-B-TLC and is the top selling book on Amazon for TMJ Disorders and helps readers improve their posture, nasal breathing, tongue up with lips sealed, swallow correctly & calm the nervous system. Click to learn more about The TMJ Healing Plan.
For pricing and common questions click on FAQ
Cynthia’s practice is focused on infants and children but sees some adults on a case by case basis.
Contact Cynthia for an appointment
Questions? Cynthia offers a free 5 minute phone consult